For your health
Why Choose HVA Medical Group?
Our board certified internal medicine and family medicine providers strive to meet the needs of their patients by providing high quality care and comprehensive testing. They are central to ensuring good health and disease prevention, managing chronic illness and coordinating specialty care. They are the first point of contact and take responsibility for the health needs of each and every adult patient by providing:
- Acute and chronic care management through diagnostic testing and treatment plans provided in a timely manner with caring and compassion. For patient convenience, most diagnostic testing can be performed in our offices.
- Preventive medicine through annual physical examinations and appropriate health screenings and vaccines.
Our primary care team creates a patient-centered environment where patients receive the best individualized care. We look forward to helping you and your family stay healthy!
- Paterson Office - Crooks Avenue
- Paterson Office - Main Street
- West Milford Office
- Woodland Park - 1225 McBride Avenue
- Paterson Office - 680 Broadway
- Clifton Office - 4 Brighton Road
- Clifton Office - 2 Brighton Road
- Fair Lawn Office - 22-18 Broadway
- Paterson office - 414 Broadway
- Fair Lawn Office - 22-02 Broadway
- Paterson office - 416 Park Avenue
- Clifton Office - 1111 Clifton Avenue
Our Internal Medicine Physicians