Sleep Disorder Treatment
Why Choose HVA Medical Group?We provide patient focused care by our board certified sleep medicine specialists and skilled sleep technologists, who work together to evaluate, diagnose and effectively treat the more than 80 recognized sleep disorders. We have a state-of-the-art Comprehensive Sleep Center with:
- Six adult private bedrooms with private full bathrooms in a spa-like atmosphere, including high-definition televisions, comfortable recliners and independent climate control.
- Advanced sleep diagnostic systems that painlessly record all the parameters needed to track your sleep, breathing, snoring and leg movements.
- Quick turnaround time of your study results to provide our specialists and your referring physician the information to guide the most appropriate treatment to improve your sleep.
Overnight Sleep Studies
Depending on the type of study ordered by your physician, the study will assist the doctor in the diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders.
- Testing Services
- Diagnostic Sleep Study
- Portable Sleep Study
- CPAP Titration Study
- CPAP Setup
- Multiple Sleep Latency Test
- Oral Appliance Therapy Titration
- Maintenance of Wakefulness Testing
- PAP-NAP Testing
Please visit https://www.sleepfoundation.org/sleep-disorders for more information about sleep disorders and symptoms. If you believe you could have a sleep disorder, it is important to schedule an appointment with one of our board certified sleep medicine specialists. Click here to request an appointment.